Thursday, January 17, 2013

NEW!! 4 Part Shooting Guard Series

Who wants to be a designated shooter?
 
These two always raised their hands


       Ok since I gave the post players some love with the earlier pieces on Scoring in the Post and its video twin, I decided my next set of posts are going to be focused on guard skills sets and in particular the skill set of SCORING guards. So that goes for point guards, shooting guards, combo guards, small forward, etc. anybody who wants the responsibility of being a go-to scorer should check out all four parts.
 
       I've been watching a lot of basketball this season and playing even more, so I want to get out these ideas while the information is still fresh. As a sneak peak, here are the topics of each piece:

  • The Fundamental Skills
  • Scoring as The Main Ball Handler
  • Scoring Off the Ball
  • The Mentality of a Great Scoring Guard 



No comments:

Post a Comment